Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .:Saturday, January 29, 2011:.

Lunar new year's like 1 week away, but no qi fen at all! It's my 2nd year celebrating it in Perth, and I really miss my tuan yuan fan. SLURP
I miss the times when we used to go to malaysia, the long road trip, the kampong houses with chickens, the firecrackers, the cousins, the lunch at this particular restaurant, the counting of red packet on the car and comparing them with my bro's etc.
Typing this makes me nostalgic.

Will be having reunion with some peeps on tues and then with the 'family' on wed.

Slacking quite a bit on clinic duties, lots of paper work to do. Patient number declining, and I'm EMPTY on Monday. That's pretty sad. I NEED PATIENTS.

I'm having the urge to splurge again.

0Freaking Comments:

Post a Comment

Close Comment


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


anGIe A.k.A angiE thE chOicE
Calin A.k.A caLIn bu!
Chew Yen A.k.a chew yen zi
Chong Hoe A.k.a Gori
Chong Tuck A.k.a coconut
Irvin A.k.a vin vin liao
Jun chin A.k.a JC
Jia Pei A.k.a Bian Bian
Jie Min A.k.a My jie'
Jun Ru A.k.A little ru ru
Kah peng A.k.A my Mum
SAn li A.k.A 2nd sistA..hehe
Kok meng A.k.a samuel , zhi hao etc etc .....
Mr luan A.k.a Luan Luan
Shun Tian A.k.A tiAn tiAn gE
Stella A.k.a La lA
Yu HUi A.K.a baby

--------------------------------