Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .:Monday, October 25, 2010:.

It's the same old cycle again.
Why can't I just not ask for anything in return?
Why did I have expectations in the first place?
Why am I ever so ready to help you?
Why am I not awake after millions of wake up call?
Maybe, Why can't I get used to it?
Why why why?
Maybe I need a change.

0Freaking Comments:

Post a Comment

Close Comment


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


anGIe A.k.A angiE thE chOicE
Calin A.k.A caLIn bu!
Chew Yen A.k.a chew yen zi
Chong Hoe A.k.a Gori
Chong Tuck A.k.a coconut
Irvin A.k.a vin vin liao
Jun chin A.k.a JC
Jia Pei A.k.a Bian Bian
Jie Min A.k.a My jie'
Jun Ru A.k.A little ru ru
Kah peng A.k.A my Mum
SAn li A.k.A 2nd sistA..hehe
Kok meng A.k.a samuel , zhi hao etc etc .....
Mr luan A.k.a Luan Luan
Shun Tian A.k.A tiAn tiAn gE
Stella A.k.a La lA
Yu HUi A.K.a baby

--------------------------------