Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting .:Sunday, February 21, 2010:.

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR!!!
祝大家天天开心,万事如意,身体健康。

No usual steamboats with family, filled with laughter, abalone, yummies and love. No gambling with the usual clique, no collecting of ang bao personally and blessing everyone individually. no shopping madness before CNY, no spring cleaning, no mandarine oranges everywhere, no house visiting, everything's different, different from the way I spent CNY for the past 20 years.


I'm enjoying CNY nontheless, (an excuse to slack from sch work?) reunion dinner with friends and relatives, collected a few ang baos, gambled quite a bit, and losing quite a bit. but in the name of CNY, everything is fun, fun and more fun. gambling during lect, gambling after lect in sch through the night, gambling on weekends!!

I'm enjoying school, except for the few obstacles here and there. Clinic experience's all well, mentor's great, no complain.


Everything's so great i'm afriad, afraid of losing anything.

I've been thinking about something someone told me recently. I'm in no right to comment, but just wanna put down my thoughts here. Is it like what you said or is it just laziness. Wishing you(s) all the best.


I've been quite a hypocrite lately, I hate myself for it, but enjoying it the same. No, i don't treat people I treasure like that. So i'm trying to treasure you as much as you treasure me, I did and still am putting an effort. but I guess I'd dissapointed myself again, by letting L sway me, the temporary bliss pulling me away from F. Sorry.


It's a feeling of blissfullness when someone you love dearly make you feel so loved yet again. It always happen, and I love these friends with all my might.
I'm stubborn, I'm persistent, I'm demanding but all the same you all gave in or guided me. Thank you. Thank you for loving me for who I am.



Introducing the new gambling clique


the 2 main kakis, that never fail to bring lots of laughter with their always evolving tactics.

The red day. 2nd day of CNY, and we attracted attention. I compensated for not wearing a red shirt by wearing red shoes, bag, wallet and phone!



We started with the portable.


To the more advance level.


Pudding. I'm waiting. *chant food food food, mahjong mahjong mahjong*

0Freaking Comments:

Post a Comment

Close Comment


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


--------------------------------


anGIe A.k.A angiE thE chOicE
Calin A.k.A caLIn bu!
Chew Yen A.k.a chew yen zi
Chong Hoe A.k.a Gori
Chong Tuck A.k.a coconut
Irvin A.k.a vin vin liao
Jun chin A.k.a JC
Jia Pei A.k.a Bian Bian
Jie Min A.k.a My jie'
Jun Ru A.k.A little ru ru
Kah peng A.k.A my Mum
SAn li A.k.A 2nd sistA..hehe
Kok meng A.k.a samuel , zhi hao etc etc .....
Mr luan A.k.a Luan Luan
Shun Tian A.k.A tiAn tiAn gE
Stella A.k.a La lA
Yu HUi A.K.a baby

--------------------------------